|Millie||Pledge and Joke of the Day|
|Janie||Show and Tell|
|Vilate||Lead Map Song|
|Lucy||Word of the Day|
|Talmage||Treasurer and Snack|
- Read pages 17-28
- Find one new interesting fact to share
Use the picture above or the picture on pg 18 as a reference to make either a playdough or pasta model of the skeleton. Don’t forget to label it!
- Sign up for 2 Muscles here
- Research these facts about them:
- What bones does it attach to?
- What movements require that muscle?
- Find an exercise that uses that muscle and be prepared to demonstrate
Another version of the checklist: