Do all of the following:
- Read the book “Gladys Aylward: The Little Woman” by Gladys Aylward & Christine Hunter
- Read through and review the 7 Laws of Life Mission found here. (This was our Vanguard theme all of last year, so for some of you this is a review and for some of you this information will be new. Any time we study a biography, we’ll look at these laws and what they looked like in the life of the person we’re studying)
- Look for ways Gladys found refuge and stability in a diverse community. What did she have to offer those different from her and what did they offer her?
Choose one of the following:
- Choose one of the Laws of Life mission and find examples of it in Gladys Aylward’s life. Be prepared to share how she lived that law.
- Bring your favorite quote from the book to share and why you like it.
- Bring something… anything… (be creative) that you’ve made that represents this book to you to share with the class.