Do all of the following:
- Watch the movie “Amazing Grace” about William Wilberforce
- Read through and review the 7 Laws of Life Mission found here. (This was our Vanguard theme all of last year, so for some of you this is a review and for some of you this information will be new. Any time we study a biography, we’ll look at these laws and what they looked like in the life of the person we’re studying)
- Listen to this podcast for a biographical sketch on William Wilberforce.
- Look for ways William grew towards the Light (Christ). How did finding Christ impact his life? What changed for him? How did he then change the world?
Choose one of the following:
- Choose one of the Laws of Life mission and find examples of it in William Wilberforce’s life. Be prepared to share how he lived that law.
- Bring something… anything… (be creative) that represents this man’s life to you to share with the class.