These presentations are meant to be a final reflection on all of the things you have accomplished this year, how you have grown and improved, how you have served others, how you have been influenced by and have been able to influence others, what you have learned this year at Vanguard.
This is meant to be a fun, creative project that involves the group. You will be giving your presentation to the whole group. You will have 10 minutes. Please try to use 10 minutes…not much shorter and not much longer.
Make this project something that is YOU. Something that shares with us not only all of the things you have loved this year, but also a part of you that we may remember.
Here are some things to think about and incorporate into your presentation:
- What you learned in Vanguard.
- How you grew and changed this year.
- What activities/lessons/talents you’ve been involved in this year that have changed you.
- How Vanguard has made you a better person.
- Your favorite lens and what you learned.
- Your best Vanguard experience.
- Your favorite field trip.
- Your favorite project.
Those are the only instructions. You can do whatever you want but if you would like some ideas, here are a few ways people have done presentations in the past:
- pop up book
- write a song
- write a poem
- bring objects to represent what you want to talk about
- make a scrapbook
- play an instrument
- show a skill
- create and play a game